Channels like Google Search have replaced staples such as paper business directories, impacting many businesses who have traditionally relied on them. Digital marketing has now developed beyond a set of disparate tactics, and now includes structured methodologies such as Inbound Marketing.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing works on the idea that traditional marketing techniques of interruption do not work as effectively as investing in techniques that attract prospects.
Inbound marketing focuses on developing awareness with prospects, engaging them when they’re considering your service or ready to enquire, converting them, and then delighting them so that they spread the word about your business.
How does it work?
Inbound marketing is based on developing and implementing an inbound strategy. Broadly, the stages include:
- Setting goals, based on your business objectives and to align requirements.
- Reviewing and profiling your website and target market, their buying journeys, data and user behaviour.
- Developing a flexible inbound marketing plan with recommendations.
- Implementing the inbound marketing plan, technology and activities.
- Engaging and delighting clients.
- Analysing performance and setting activity targets to continually improve performance.
I can provide inbound marketing services, including:
- Inbound strategies
- Strategy implementation
- Website conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Content marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Technology integration and implementation
Contact me for a no cost initial consultation.