PPC marketing uses social and other publishing platforms such as Google to place paid ads to drive awareness, consideration or conversion for your products and services.
What is the process?
PPC campaigns generally follow these steps:
- Definition of target audience and objectives
- Campaign planning and structure
- Platform and campaign setup
- Audience and ad development
- Review and approvals
- Launch and campaign/ad management
- Ongoing development of additional campaigns, audiences and adverts
How much does it cost?
PPC campaigns start at a minimum of $500 per month, in addition to ad spend. The minimum suggested ad spend is $750.