Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving and building your website and other digital assets, such as Google Maps listings for local search, so that you rank higher in search.
SEO is important for:
- Local Businesses
- eCommerce Stores
- B2B Businesses
How Does SEO Work?
Typically most SEO programs follow the same core steps:
- Fix and optimise your website’s technical setup
- Optimise your existing pages
- Build new, quality content
- Promote your profile for quality links and mentions
We can help you with a dedicated SEO program to get your site ranking higher in search.
How Long Does SEO Take To See Results?
The short answer is 3 to 6 months. And, it depends.
There are several factors including:
- Budget, can you invest more than the competition? Or enough to catch up?
- Competition, are your competitors far ahead and stronger?
- Industry-specific, is it hard to rank in this area generally? (Example: wellness, money-making topics, are judged more harshly by Google)
How Much Does SEO Cost?
Costs typically range from $500 – $2,500 USD per month.
This covers strategy, technical optimisation, on-site and off-site optimisations. Increased budgets are required for very competitive areas because more work is required in order to beat your competition.