Web design and development is at the core of what we do, helping clients in Korea, Hong Kong, Estonia, and internationally build websites the drive key results.
For many businesses, a well crafted website can:
- Help generate traffic through Google / or unpaid search
- Convert more visitors with proper design optimisation
- Reduce friction and administration for staff by leveraging plugins and tools
- Present a premium brand and attract more affluent clientele
How much does a website cost?
Website pricing varies according to three main variables:
- The number of pages or the website size
- Complexity and custom features
- The level of design required
Typically, most website builds for standard 5 page websites fall within the $3,000 – $5,000 USD range.
How long does it take to develop a website?
Most websites take appromximately 6-8 weeks from start to finish.
The time development time can be sped up with a few key steps:
- Quick return of required information before the project starts
- Consideration of taste and requirements before design starts
- Fast turn-around on feedback sessions
What is the process for building a website?
Building a website follows predictable stages, which can very slightly between agencies. The process we follow is structured by our key 7-step process:
- Alignment – we discuss your requirements and finalise a quotation and delivery timeframe
- Intake – we collect all the items we need from you in order begin the project
- Design – we design the main page/s, review these with you, then we complete all designs for final review before building
- Development – all pages are built on a private environment, not viewable by the public
- Review & Demonstration – we review the entire site together with you by hand to ensure everything is designed and working as expected
- Push Live – your website is now pushed live, rechecked and handed-over
- Training – we teach you how to operate your website
Ready to get started?
We are motivated and ready to take on your website project.