Tax in Korea (TIK) is an English Speaking tax and accounting consulting firm based in Seoul, South Korea. It is the leading English speaking service helping expats and foreign language businesses doing business in Korea.
TIK’s existing website was generating a volume of leads however the website had not been updated in a long time. TIK wished to update their website presence to better communicate their range of services and the quality of their offering through expert advice and personalised care particularly for expat and foreign business clients.
A design was developed that:
- Maximised usability through the use of clear navigation and visual hierarchy and structure
- Improved making sure the calls to action were prominent but tasteful with multiple points of conversion throughout the site and generally always in view
- SEO best practices were implemented, to ensure the best possible results in search as well as providing a platform for future growth
- Included a booking system to ensure online enquiries could convert to clientele as seamlessly and easily for prospects
This client enjoyed several benefits from the website redesign and implementation project including:
- SEO ranking increases to the top three for 5+ key terms essential to the business
- Increased lead generation rates leading to a 300%+ improvement in enquiries each month
- Increased conversion rates with reduced friction on consultation bookings